Happy Monday--win a book!  

Posted by Seressia

My leisurely get-writing-done weekend turned into a too-busy-with-drama weekend and lots and lots of people. The lovely Emma Petersen asked me to blog for Divas of the Dark today and I said sure, and that I'd send the post Saturday night. She got it Sunday at 9 PM or so. Lucky for me, she didn't tell all and sundry that I'm a hypocrite and the blog post is up today as scheduled. I'm talking about my love of paranormal romance--and I'm giving away a copy of Dream of Shadows or a copy of Vegas Bites Back. Go forth and comment--you have until midnight tonight!

And snow again today. In Atlanta. After it was 65 degrees yesterday. It's a sign of the Apocalypse, I tell ya.

This entry was posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 at Monday, March 24, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment